Temprary discontinue Constant Contact

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Temprary discontinue Constant Contact

I have cancelled my talking proud website. I am starting a new one which will take me some time. I will use Constant Contact when I am ready. I would like to temporarily discontinue using it. Can we do that please?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Temprary discontinue Constant Contact

Hi @EdM756 

The good news is you can suspend your account! You can suspend your account to keep all of your content, reporting, and contact information stored for until you're ready to use it again. If you can please call into our Billing team one of these agents can help make this change on your billing. I apologize for account security reasons, we are not able to assist you with suspending your account through the Community.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured