Terms Links are all broken

TESTA708
Participant

Terms Links are all broken

On the agree to terms page that pops up, all of the links to other pages are broken. I can't find the anti-spam policy and the other stuff. I agreed anyway because I need to move forward, but I really want to be able to read all of the terms.
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @TESTA708 ,

Which page is it that you had issues accessing the links? Was it at the page where you sign up for your trial, where you agree to a paid plan, or elsewhere?

You can find the terms and all other pertinent legal info through the links in the footer of the website.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
TESTA708
Participant

I signed up over the phone with Matt. He said all I needed was an email, so I gave him that and he started the trial. I signed in for the first time today.

When I signed in for the first time, it gives the terms of use and you have to click "I agree" before you can do anything. The links on that page are all broken. I don't know how to go back to that page because I already clicked I agree. But if you set up a new test account and check the links, they all say error 404. I almost didn't continue because I want to know what I'm getting into first, but I really need an email platform and the trial is counting days, so....

Thank you for responding with that additional info. Our higher level technical team is going to look into how your account was setup, that way they can try to recreate and troubleshoot the issue. They'll notify you with any further updates.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.