Terrible customer service

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Terrible customer service

Your customer service is the worst.  I was on hold for 20 minutes, then was transferred to someone else, who put me on hold to figure out why i was transferred. 5 minutes later, she came back and was still trying to ask me questions about why i was transferred instead of helping me with the techincal support issue I called about. I asked to speak with a supervisor, and was put on hold another 20 minutes, and I finally hung up and called back (over 45 minutes!). This time, I got a man who wasnt very helpful but finally said he would "escalate" my complaint and have a supervisor call me back within 2 hours (on my personal cell phone since it would be afterhours). That was at 4;30pm yesterday. It's now been over 16 hours, and no call back. You're losing a longtime client because of your poor customer service.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Terrible customer service

Hi @AdministrativeA4

I'm so sorry to hear about what you experienced! That is not the customer service experience we hope anyone ever has with us, and I'd like to assure you that it has been looked in to. I saw that you were able to speak to a supervisor shortly after your message here, and I hope that they were able to help. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know as we are most happy to assist!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured