Test Email Issue

FakeMurph
Rookie

I'm trying to send a test email and keep getting the message "An error occurred attempting to send. Please try sending again" 

I keep trying to send over an over, I've refreshed the page, logged out and back in, and still no luck.

What is the error???

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FakeMurph ,

It looks like you called in and already spoke with Billing. You should be able to send tests now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
AphroditeU
Brand Visionary

So what was the solution?

JonathanK705
Rookie
0 Votes

Same problem here. Free trial. First email. 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JonathanK705,

I apologize that you are having the same experience. Please try verifying the email address you are trying to send a preview too. If that doesn't work, please give our Billing team a call for further direction. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Amy_Y
Employee
0 Votes

Hello, Please send us an email at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and reference to the issue with screenshots so that we can assist. Thank you!

Amy Y.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST