Test email delay

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Test email delay

I have sent two "test" emails to personal account, have looked in junk and spam folder with no luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Test email delay

Hello @HollyK508 ,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some trouble with your test emails getting through. I was able to get the test emails I sent from your account to come through to me pretty quickly, so it doesn't appear to be something specific with your account, or a wider spread issue.

It is possible there might be some spam filtering (some domains' spam filter protocols are to absolutely not let the suspected email through at all) happening on your end, since test emails lack the standard authentication of live sends. This can be especially prevalent if the test email you're sending is going to the exact same email address it's made to look like it's coming from.

My recommendation is to check some safelisting aspects on your end, to ensure your domain or email client are open to receiving those types of emails. If you continue to have issues, it may be best to reach out to our Deliverability team for further insight, advanced troublehsooting, and specialized guidance if you need to make any changes or set up self-authentication.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello @HollyK508 ,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some trouble with your test emails getting through. I was able to get the test emails I sent from your account to come through to me pretty quickly, so it doesn't appear to be something specific with your account, or a wider spread issue.

It is possible there might be some spam filtering (some domains' spam filter protocols are to absolutely not let the suspected email through at all) happening on your end, since test emails lack the standard authentication of live sends. This can be especially prevalent if the test email you're sending is going to the exact same email address it's made to look like it's coming from.

My recommendation is to check some safelisting aspects on your end, to ensure your domain or email client are open to receiving those types of emails. If you continue to have issues, it may be best to reach out to our Deliverability team for further insight, advanced troublehsooting, and specialized guidance if you need to make any changes or set up self-authentication.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am having the same issue with the test email. 

Highlighted

Hello @VLC0 ,

Did you follow any of the suggestions I mentioned in my earlier post?

William D

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured