Test emails are not being received

SaraS5247
Occasional Participant

Test emails are not being received

Hello,

Test emails I am trying to send are not being received by work or personal email addresses. I read through some of the comments regarding this, but those solutions aren't fitting my problem. 

Kindly,

Sara

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @SaraS5247 ,

I believe there's an issue with your self-authentication that is causing the deliverability issues. If you need assistance fixing your SA setup, I'd recommend calling our Deliverability team so they can assist you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
SaraS5247
Occasional Participant

I called at 8:05 a.m. today 1/29 and the system transferred me to someone and it went to a voicemail system. It said they were out of the office?

Hello @SaraS5247,

Our phone support was not available yesterday but they are today! The article William provided above does have our contact information and what time we are open. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.