Test emails not getting delivered

Patv7525
Participant

Test emails not getting delivered

Our test emails are getting delivered to gmail but not to Microsoft or Entourage email clients. And not going into spam. Is there a problem with the constant contact servers?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Patv7525 ,

Which specific clients are you having issues delivering your test sends to? All of the tests to my Outlook 2013 client are going through for your latest email, so I'm trying to figure out if it's something specific to the version of Outlook you're using or to your network not allowing the tests through.

Have you checked to make sure our domains are safelisted in your network, or looked into setting up self-authentication? It'd likely be worth speaking directly with Deliverability, to see if they can offer any specialized insight and troubleshooting for your issue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.