Test emails not getting through

LCCAA
Participant

Test emails not getting through

Hello:

Long time user. Typically I send a test email to myself (my gmail account) and then forward it to the appropriate people for approval and proofreading. This has worked well for several years. 

This week, I did that same process three times and nothing went through (the other emails are lccaa.net - proprietary system). 

For one of the newsletters, I was able to successfully send a test to the person directly from CC. For the other, I tried sending through CC and she still didn't get it. 

I've asked our IT department to look into it in case they've recently changed anything that might be causing this. The only change on my end has been the addition of another client. So, I now am bouncing between three different CC accounts instead of two. I can't imagine that matters, though. 

Appreciate any help you can give. 

Sharon Bengel

Lorain County Community Action Agency

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @LCCAA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Make sure your clients check in spam just in case. I also recommend starting self-authentication to prevent this from happening again. You can also give our Delivery team a call for additional assistance. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.