Test emails not going through

Participant

Test emails not going through

My test emails aren't going through to our organizational gmail accounts. Not going to spam; getting through to external gmail. Can you help?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @johnt148 

I can understand how important it is for your test emails to be successfully delivered. Checking your Spam folder is always a get first step to take. Are you also not seeing your test in your Promotions tab? Emails sent through Constant Contact to a Gmail address typically end up in this Promotions tab. This is where the test I sent myself of your most recent campaign was delivered in my own Gmail account. If you do not see your test in this tab - I would suggest sending yourself a blank test with an altered subject line. Some emails cannot be delivered due to content or even the subject line, so this blank test is a great way to rule it out as a cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.