Test emails not sending

RichardC091
Occasional Participant

Test emails not sending

None of our test emails are received. I have been using the Send Test Email function.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @RichardC091 ,

It appears there's an issue with your self-authentication, which has also resulted in your latest email failing to send. You can see the error in that email's reporting page:

Screenshot 2021-12-06 093146.jpg

Please check your self-authentication setup, or reach out to our Deliverability team for further assistance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RichardC091
Occasional Participant

Thanks! I created the required dns record. I am still not receiving any test emails and my newsletter is not sending.

I lost the original dns record when I stopped using cloudflare. Do I need to generate and publish a new DKIM key?

You may need to generate a new DKIM, and I would have no insight regarding Dreamhost. If you have additional questions or need more guidance regarding your self-authentication, I'd advise speaking with our Deliverability team.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RichardC091
Occasional Participant

Also, I use dreamhost for hosting. Does dreamhost add the hostname to the dns txt record? I see that some hosting companies do and it should be removed from the txt record generated by Constant Contact.

Thanks.