Text box - text postion

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Text box - text postion

Is there any way to position your text at the bottom of the text box instead of the top? I can click enter and move the text to the bottom that way, but then it looks weird on mobile. (I have a picture on the left, and the text box with the byline on the right.) Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @PatK483 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You are correct, inserting too many spaced through your enter key does run the change of not displaying correctly on a mobile device. Because of this I would suggest inserting this text into a separate text block of it's own beneath your current block. In fact I can see this is the route you have taken in you most recent campaign. Are you still in need of assistance with your campaign?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @PatK483 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You are correct, inserting too many spaced through your enter key does run the change of not displaying correctly on a mobile device. Because of this I would suggest inserting this text into a separate text block of it's own beneath your current block. In fact I can see this is the route you have taken in you most recent campaign. Are you still in need of assistance with your campaign?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post