Text to Join

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Text to Join

Hello again!

Wanted to give an update.  I added the Text-to-Join feature request that Dawn has stated and I was informed this morning that we are in fact, working on this.  Hopefully, this will be available later this year! 

Keep the great requests coming guys!  That's how we know what you want! :)

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thanks, I will set up the text to join list.  And look forward to the update on reporting.

Highlighted

Is there any way to know who has joined because of this feature? I don't have a separate list, was wondering if there is a feature showing who texted/joined... wanted to promote the texting some more and would like to track it better.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Dianne,

At this time we do not have a way to distinguish between those texting to sign up via signing up via the web. The best way is to have a separate list and then move those contacts to your main list you want to use.  I am happy to pass along your feedback for this feature though!

***I just went to submit this feedback for you and this is something we are hoping to have out soon, so keep your eyes peeled!***

Thank you!

Product Updates: July 2020

Alongside introducing our new branding (check out that fresh new logo!), our teams were busy bringing you new updates to your Constant Contact account. Read on to find out what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of July

Read More
Featured