We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Text to join

LisaN050
Retail

Text to join

i created my text to join message and the option to "create my sign" but I cant figure out how to then "share" that sign on my social media. it saves it to my computer as a pdf. I changed it to jpeg but neither work. i also cant find in my Constant Contact files or campaigns the text to join.

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi LisaN050!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! The create my sign doesn't actually save in your account, but you can navigate to the Text to Sign-up page at any time and make a new one as needed.

There are a couple of ways you can use the PDF/ jpeg to create your social post.

• If you are posting directly to your social media you can upload the jpeg to the social platform, add some text asking your followers to signup, and post.
  • If you are using Social Inbox through your Constant Contact account you can upload the PDF (we will convert it to an image file for you) or the jpeg to your library and then select the image as part of the Social Post creation process. Tutorial: Using the Social Posts Inbox

I personally recommend using a Lead Generation Landing Page instead of the Text to Sign-up when posting to social media. This method lets your social media followers simply click a link and fill out the form, and also provides you the opportunity to ask for more than just their email address. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.