Thank you Kipp at Constant Contact Support

Armagh
Participant

Thank you Kipp at Constant Contact Support

I am a customer of Constant Contact for my work place. I have been having a horrible day today. I was at court all morning finalizing my divorce and was feeling super down and not looking forward to making a support call. I needed to learn how to upload my newsletter for mailing. First I was shocked at how quickly my call was answered. Then Kipp answered the phone and turned by entire day around. He was so pleasant, positive, friendly, helpful, patient and upbeat. He showed me how to make my final product better and to me he went above and beyond in his duties. I truly appreciate Kipp for not only guiding me with my questions, but making my horrible day better. Your team and company are truly lucky to have such a great and knowledgeable person there.

Kindest Regards,

Tara

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @Armagh. I'm so happy to hear about the great experience that you had with Kipp. I have passed on your praise to Kipp and his manager!

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.