The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Thank you page for inline forms

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Retail

Thank you page for inline forms

After someone signs up for the newsletter list, how do I control where they go after that? Currently it goes to a page (a sort of landing page which has a CC logo underneath the thank you), but I have a Page built that I would like to use that is a more a personal thank you. I can't find where it is controlled, as to where the person is linked to, after submission. Is it on CC end? or my Shopify site end? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retail

Re: after a signup

Thank you William. Hopefully I'll hear the update is available soon!  Take care.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hello @PAMELAB3994 ,

Are you using a particular integration between us and Shopify? Or are you using an inline or pop-up form? Or are you using a lead-generation landing page?

Inline and Pop-up forms use a standard, thank you response for their forms  for the sake of simplifying the coding and making sure it doesn't affect your website drastically. A landing page will have a thank you page you can edit and have redirect to elsewhere or allow for downloading.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Retail

I have it set up as inline on my site.
I didn't want to change the location of where they go to, I just wanted to make the verbiage more personal on the page.
Is there a place where that can be done?

Highlighted

Hello @PAMELAB3994 ,

I know that the ability to customize inline and pop up forms' thank you messaging is a feature request, so I've gone ahead and gotten you account attached to that request for our engineers. If and when they have update to the request, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the best way to add more personalization to the after-sign up message would be to develop your own form, or to use the landing page style. If you're interested in developing your own, you may wish to get in touch with our Developer / Web Services team for further guidance and insight on what would be necessary for that.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Retail

Thank you William. Hopefully I'll hear the update is available soon!  Take care.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured