The Constant Contact App not saving edits to newly created emails not to saved emails

JodieBuck2016
Participant
I’ve been trying to get this resolved since September. (It is mid January now.)

I’m using an iPhone 13 with the latest version of the constant contact app. I’ve had this problem with the latest 2 versions of the app.

I fired up an old iPhone 6. In the older version of the app, on the 6, I can edit an existing email but cannot create a new one.

I’m wondering if there is a problem with the newer versions of the apps on iPhones
….
1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @JodieBuck2016 ,

The issue is already tracked for your account, and it looks like between all the different cases you've had regarding this, they've collected the info they need from you. If and when the devs have an update regarding your issue, they'll notify you directly. 

In the meantime, if you're finding that an older device is able to use the app as expected, then I'd recommend using that device. Otherwise, the other suggested workaround is to use the regular website on a desktop or laptop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article