The Join My List App for Facebook

RobertC5113
Participant

The Join My List App for Facebook

This app will not function after 12/31/20. What is the replacement and when will it be available? Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi RobertC5113!

Adobe announced back in July that they are going stop distributing and updating Flash Player after December 31, 2020. You can see their announcement here. This will impact the Facebook Join My Mailing List app, and we are hard at work finding a suitable option for our customers. We don't have anything official to announce at this time, but we do have a workaround in place, and I will make sure we send you an email once we do have something official. 

To get started, please Create a Lead Generation Landing Page for capturing new sign-ups. More info here.

Now lets make that form available on Facebook! You have options:

Option 1:

• Copy the link to the landing page
  • Go back to Facebook Business Page
  • Click on "+ Add a button" (or, if there is already a button, click it and choose Edit Button)
  • Under "Step 1: Which button do you want people to see?", choose "Contact you"
  • Choose Sign Up and click Next
  • Under "Step 2: Where would you like this button to send people?", choose Website
  • Paste in the form URL, click Save, then click Finish

Option 2:

• Click the blue Share this page button and use one of the options shown in the picture below. More info here
  • Screenshot 2020-10-01 173928.png
  • Make sure you pin your post so visitors to your page will see the option to sign-up right away!

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.