The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

The difference between All Contacts and Contacts

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The difference between All Contacts and Contacts

What is the difference between All Contacts and Contacts? When I try to use Help search, all I get is the article about active versus inactive.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: The difference between All Contacts and Contacts

Hello @NancyU16755 ,

That's an excellent question. The All Contacts view, show every single contact you currently have in our system - this includes Active contacts (contacts you can actively send emails to), Unsubscribed contacts, and contacts awaiting confirmation.

The Active Contacts view shows only contacts you can actively send to. This may include bounces, however, so you'll want to make sure to go through your campaigns' reports and get rid of or fix them.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured