The links to PDF files do not want to display on phones, only on desktops

CoCoMG
Regular Participant

The links to PDF files do not want to display on phones, only on desktops

The links to pdf files on my campaign do not waant to display on mobiles, only on desktops. Why?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @CoCoMG ,

I was able to test send your last email to myself, and open every PDF in it without issue. I'm wondering if your mobile device isn't fully updated or is lacking what's needed to read PDF files. It's also possible that the browser you have set as your device's default isn't fully up-to-date or allowing the PDFs to load. Since PDFs are hosted in your Library on our system, it will most likely have to do with the settings for your device's browser.

It may also be worth seeing what your device uses to read fully downloaded PDFs normally, and see if that app / function is fully updated. Otherwise you may also wish to reach out to your applicable device's support to see if they have any insight on why the PDFs won't load.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.