The new site

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

The new site

This is absolutely a waist of my time to have to scroll through the "view all campaign" buttons to find past emails. Instead of being able to select a "page number" like it was previously! If you upgrade a site, you should not take away features. I will most definitely cancel if we cannot have this feature back. Each month I refer to my past emails in that month from the year previous. PLEASE HELP!
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: The new site

Hello @JenniferB35,

We are really sorry to hear of the frustrations you're having with our new interface. This is something we've heard a lot of feedback on and we have been relaying our customers' thoughts to our product teams. I apologize that at this time it is restricted to View More Campaigns. We are planning some enhancements that will help our customers find their old campaigns more easily, but at this time we do not have an ETA. Please continue to share your thoughts on how to improve the new experience. We take these suggestions very seriously when putting together our product roadmap.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Why not revert folks who complain back to the older systems they were pleased with and YOU forced them off of.

Why should your delays affect them?

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Will this issue be fixed and addressed anytime soon. Takes me at least an hour longer each week to prepare my emails and it is VERY frustrating! Please advise ASAP! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I agree can someone address if this is going to be improved?

We know you're sorry to hear we're upset, but are you going to fix it?

Highlighted
Marketing Advisor

Hi @Clique_Marketing,

we're definitely hearing all of the concerns and I can tell you that we are pushing all the information collected towards our developers and engineers. We will continue to gather the feedback from users and will use that to push towards making our system better and better as we continue.

Please be patient with the development of changes as there are many great updates to come in the future. Hopefully, they will be updated to better assist most users concerns.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Honestly, it is really hard to "be patient" when you have truly affected our business marketing and you have no plans on actually fixing it! I do not think I will be using great updates, when I would appreciate the ease of the old site! 

Administrator

Hello @JenniferB35. I apologize that you are spending so much time creating your emails. As Nick said, this is something that we have received a lot of feedback on and we have submitted this feedback to our product teams. In the meantime, I would like to suggest using folders to organize your emails. You said that you usually refer to emails sent in a month from a previous year. If you put your emails into folders with the month they were sent in, this will make it easier for you to locate these emails. I understand that this is a workaround and not a solution but I did want to suggest this. Please see these FAQs about using folders:

Create and Manage Campaign Folders

Move Campaigns into Folders

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Caitlin,

Not sure how long you have been around and I know you're trying to help.

But, when the new interface was first available folders were not an option. You forced us to lump everything together.

You should have enabled the folder functionality first, propagated the customers existing folder structure or then asked users to move them before you made your change to the new hemroidial experience.

Another example of lack of planning on the program teams part.    

download.jpg

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured