The permanent URL for a campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
SCORESD
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Is there a way to retain the URL when we want to send different versions of the same campaign? We have a weekly member update and we want to be able to have a constant link where members can view the weekly update. At present we create a copy of the original campaign to send updated content so the URL changes. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SCORESD ,

Just to make sure I'm understanding, you want a link that always auto-forwards to the latest email campaign, correct? I think your best option would be having a single landing page or webpage where you regularly upload the PDF version of your email over the previous version each time. Beyond that, it may be better to just use the archive widget or have a webpage dedicated to listing your most recent email campaigns' URLs, so you can just link to that webpage in your emails, and only need to update after each mailing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SCORESD ,

Just to make sure I'm understanding, you want a link that always auto-forwards to the latest email campaign, correct? I think your best option would be having a single landing page or webpage where you regularly upload the PDF version of your email over the previous version each time. Beyond that, it may be better to just use the archive widget or have a webpage dedicated to listing your most recent email campaigns' URLs, so you can just link to that webpage in your emails, and only need to update after each mailing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST