The permanent URL for recent campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
RichardB16
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to embed my CC on my website. I send out a new one weekly and would like it to auto-update. Is there a permanent link to my most recent one? I know the archive trick but that won't work. I have considered signing up for the newsletter from an email and then embedding the new email body in but I'm not 100% sure how to do that either. If there is a way to get a link that is for the most recent CC rather than a different link to each so I don't have to manually update it each week that would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RichardB16 ,

Is there a reason the archive won't work for your needs? The archive widget works in a similar manner as what posting emails' permanent URLs directly to your website would do. Each email, once scheduled will generate a unique permanent URL that can be copied and pasted wherever you wish, but the webpage itself won't go live till the email has actually been sent. Otherwise there isn't a unique URL that would just automatically update with each sendout from your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RichardB16 ,

Is there a reason the archive won't work for your needs? The archive widget works in a similar manner as what posting emails' permanent URLs directly to your website would do. Each email, once scheduled will generate a unique permanent URL that can be copied and pasted wherever you wish, but the webpage itself won't go live till the email has actually been sent. Otherwise there isn't a unique URL that would just automatically update with each sendout from your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST