The polling answers

BillM2295
Home & Building Services

The polling answers

When I look at the poll results, I see a "yes" and "no" from same person. Is that operator error you think, or something wrong? Not sure why someone would click yes and no to the poll?
1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @BillM2295 we have seen cases where there may be multiple responses from the same user through a RSVP block or even a poll block. What device or email client was this contact using? Because this is something we are still continuing to troubleshoot we do not have a current time estimate of when this will be resolved. Instead we suggest to ignore any responses that all show at the same time. I apologize for any inconvenience this workaround may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.