The site is not loading correctly

Participant

The site is not loading correctly

I wanted to try this program for the term to take advantage of the offering and see if this was something I truly wanted through my own personal experience. I feel as if I can not get the program to load correctly because I quit taking your phone calls. I did not want to speak with a salesperson every time I was logged into the system. For future reference entertain this idea if this is actually the case. Based on my belief I will not be using your program and do not have interest moving forward in your platform. Thanks, Terry Dewey ReaLocal Advertising
5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hello @TerryD523,

I'm sorry to hear that your account isn't loading properly for you. I can assure you that we don't slow down/prohibit accounts from loading for any reason. I was able to log into your account on my end so it seems like it's a browser related issue. Please refer to this article to update your browsers settings so that they work optimally with Constant Contact: Web Browsers that Work with Constant Contact.

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Participant

Other websites I am using are working fine. This started yesterday afternoon and I waited until today to work on my project and I am still having the same issue.

Hello @SteveF026

I am sorry to hear that this is happening to you. Constant Contact is a little different that some other websites, as it requires more bandwidth, so that you can view and edit your campaigns. To help with this, I would recommend going through this FAQ to set up your browser, so that it is optimized for use with Constant Contact. If you are still experiencing issues, can you test in another browser to see if this helps?  Let us know if this helps or not. 

Participant

i can log in but then nothing

Hello @LaDerleF

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that when you log in the page is not loading. Make sure the check your browser settings to make sure it is compatible with Constant Contact. You can also try using another browser. Here are all the browsers and versions that we support.

If all your settings are correct and it does not work in another browser please let us know what browser and version you are using and your upload and download speed. You will need at least 2MBPS upload and download speed to use our system. Here are some more troubleshooting steps for connectivity.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.