Deliverability of suspended emails

SOLVED
Go to solution
JenniferH15
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

We have a group of people who regular show as suspended for their bounce reason.  I've contacted various recipient organizations and asked them if they can change their incoming email server settings.  Even in cases where IT departments claim to have  have opened up their email settings, the same people continue to show up as suspended. 

Does SUSPENDED mean that CC has decided these addresses are no good and therefore doesn't even try to send them -- in which case my efforts have been wasted -- or should I be pursuing the bounces with the various recipient IT departments again.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferH15 ,

I'd recommend reading through our article on suspended bounces to understand how they happen, and what you can do to correct it. Ultimately, if you end up needing an administrative unsuspension, you'll want to reach out to our general support.

However if you're needing more than 10 addresses unsuspended at a time, then we strongly recommend you call our Deliverability team for the unsuspension. They'll want to investigate why so many valid email addresses would be getting bounced back to us as non-existent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferH15 ,

I'd recommend reading through our article on suspended bounces to understand how they happen, and what you can do to correct it. Ultimately, if you end up needing an administrative unsuspension, you'll want to reach out to our general support.

However if you're needing more than 10 addresses unsuspended at a time, then we strongly recommend you call our Deliverability team for the unsuspension. They'll want to investigate why so many valid email addresses would be getting bounced back to us as non-existent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST