The template you made

Participant

The template you made

Thanks for putting that together, however they typed ?Flag.com" everywhere instead of our company name. This makes me feel like very little attention was paid to it. Please review your work.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Alanak726 ,

We're sorry to hear that this detail was overlooked when they were reviewing the design. I do want to confirm that all the links to your website (Flags.com) are 100% functional, it's a few title areas (excluding the logo image) that are missing the S. 

One thing I do want to note is that the company name for the account is currently " Flag.com " - meaning when the account was created, the S wasn't there to begin with. It's possible this may have thrown off the designers when they were getting the template created. If you need to update your account's Company name to properly reflect this S, you can access that via My Settings. In the template itself, all the areas with Flag.com can be edited like normal text to include the missing S.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.