These two links are broken

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

These two links are broken

The two links that can pop up to give aditional email info and details about what is "implied permission" and what is "express permission" are non functioning links.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: These two links are broken

Hello @KathleenH7 ,

Can you please provide a screenshot of the links' location, or the URL's themselves that aren't opening properly so we can investigate further?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpg

Highlighted

Hello @KathleenH7 ,

Thank you very much for those screenshots. I've gotten this information passed along to the team that would be handling My Contacts user interface updates, to let them know the location of this broken link.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured