This doesn't work well

MarissaG25
Participant

This doesn't work well

You can edit the custom contact field...so it just says custom contact 1. And, you can't upload an image. No matter how many size changes, use of image urls instead, and hitting the insert button. Nothing works. Disappointing considering we have three paid accounts with you guys.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MarissaG25 ,

You can add to your custom fields and edit current ones through your Contacts (three dots menu) or My Account (Advanced Settings subtab) pages. Regarding your image issue, are you still experiencing it? It sounds like you're running into either a caching error or some kind of interference from a browser extension. I'd suggest some basic connectivity troubleshooting to narrow down the source of or resolve issue. If the issue perpetuates after clearing your cache, or on other browsers, networks, and/or devices, please let us know so we can continue troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.