This site is a mess

ShirleyS92
Participant

This site is a mess

Half the time I can't get on the page I want - it takes forever to do anything on here. When I try to get a templet, I usually get an error message. This week I will be looking at moving my business to someone else.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ShirleyS92 ,

We haven't received any internal reports of slowness and I'm not able to recreate what you're describing, indicating something connectivity-related outside of our system would be causing your slowness and errors. Have you had a chance to do any connectivity troubleshooting? The vast majority of the time, slowness on our site is caused by either caching errors specific to a browser, a specific addon / plugin blocking certain functions, or high upload latency.

If the steps listed in the article don't alleviate your issue, could you please provide a screenshot of your internet speed test, along with the More Info section? That way we can do some more advanced troubleshooting. 

If the issue is specifically happening while using the Legacy editor, then I'd recommend looking at this thread.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.