This upload is pulling the wrong info

HaleySunde
Rookie
0 Votes

The contacts reflected and the quantity its supposed to upload is from the wrong document. It's not pulling the correct information and is uploading contacts that I don't want to upload. No matter what I do it is adding people I don't want to upload at all. I tried creating a different worksheet and uploading that one but it keeps uploading the same sheet. . . This is annoying and I can't use the upload function now. . .

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @HaleySunde ,

Is the file you're using formatted to only have one single tab? Are all the email addresses located in a single column in the file you're uploading? Are there any other elements in our contact file formatting article that your contact file lacks?

I'd recommend either replying directly to the automated @ mention email you receive from this response, and include your contact file so we can troubleshoot further. Otherwise, you're also welcome to call our general support for live troubleshooting and assistance.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HaleySunde ,

Is the file you're using formatted to only have one single tab? Are all the email addresses located in a single column in the file you're uploading? Are there any other elements in our contact file formatting article that your contact file lacks?

I'd recommend either replying directly to the automated @ mention email you receive from this response, and include your contact file so we can troubleshoot further. Otherwise, you're also welcome to call our general support for live troubleshooting and assistance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST