Tickets for events

Highlighted

Tickets for events

I have an event coming up where people go on and purchase tickets through constant contact. Well some people decide later on to go on a buy more tickets and it won't let them use their same email again. How do I turn this feature off? I need to allow guest to use there email more then one time.  

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Tickets for events

Hello @KellyW645,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this limitation within Events. There is not currently a way for someone to re-register additional guests with the same email address. You can always cancel their registration so that they can re-register, but it's usually easier for them to register again with a different email address. However, we have big changes coming to the event tool so keep an eye out for that! 

If there's anything else that we can help with in the meantime, please let us know.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured