Time between emails in a sequence

Participant

Time between emails in a sequence

I forgot to set my first email in a sequence to go out immediately, so I need to go back in and change that setting. In Legacy, I could just pause the sequence and make the correction. How do I make that change in the new editor?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @AngieB638 

Unfortunately, Once your series is Active, your Trigger Email has sent or new list-joins are already being processed, and contacts are being added to the queue to receive the email series and no changes can be made to an Active series, except you can edit the content of the step emails.

If you are needing to edit the trigger, add/remove a step, or change the delay before a step you will need to cancel the series and copy it, in order to make that type of change.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.