The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Transfer Constant Contact responsibility to another group member

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Transfer Constant Contact responsibility to another group member

I have been in charge of creating Constant Contact emails for our group and maintaining the mailing list; the email address associated with the account is my personal email.  I am also paying for the service at this time.  However, I am rotating out of the Admin position and need to know what all I need to do so that the new Admin can take over from me and make other payment arrangements.  What do I need to change and what can stay as is for the time being?   Is it going to make trouble inside the system if we change the associated email address?

Thanks for whatever assistance you can provide.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Transfer Constant Contact responsibility to another group member

Hello @SUEK774 we can definitely give you some pointers on transferring your Constant Contact account ownership. In regards to changing account information, take a look at this resource on updating account information when transferring account ownership.

If you decide to change billing information, you'll want to take a look at this resource to update your payment information.

Both articles provided above will cover what needs to be done when transferring the ownership of your account, but if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured