Transfer New Contact LIst

JenniferM0016
Participant

Transfer New Contact LIst

How would I take a spreadsheet of my new clients and put them into Constant Contact as a new contact list or add to a current contact list? I don't want to have to input them one by one and the only solution I found on the website is to transfer the spreadsheet from Microsoft Outlook, but we don't have that and we would have to input all that info one by one anyways if we were to use Outlook. 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JenniferM0016 ,

Where are these new contacts coming from? If they're coming from a program other than Outlook (which has an integration with us, as well as an export CSV option), you could always use an integration if one has been developed. If there isn't one that's been developed by us, there may be a 3rd party option available elsewhere online or possibly in the 3rd party Integrations Marketplace.

If the contacts are on a website and sign up form you've built, most website builders have the option to export contacts as a CSV file for you to upload. There's lots of different options available for getting your contacts imported efficiently, but if the system you're using to gather them has none of those options available then you'll likely need to type them out / paste them over.

Contacts Import Overview

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.