Treatment of new customers

Participant

Treatment of new customers

When o signed up for CC, I was told to expect a phone call to help use the program. This did not occur.
So, I requested an appointment for 9:15 am the next day. No call came. I requested 10 am. No call. I then requested 10:15, 10:30, 10:45, 11:00, 11:15, 11:30, and 11:45. As soon as I did that, I got the call.
But, the call was useless. He said, “How can I help you?” I said I needed help to set up CC on my site. He said he couldn’t help me, but he’d have someone call me. (Duh) it’s now nearly 11 pm, I’ve had no call, and I’ve now paid for 2 days.
Ridiculous customer service!
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SuzanneM665 ,

Looking at your account, it appears you were working with a Sales agent, which is why they were unable to further help you with setting up the account. Additionally, based on your current pricing plan, you wouldn't be eligible for a kickoff call. With that said, if you have any specific questions you're welcome to ask them here. If you want to work with someone live, then I'd recommend calling into our regular support line.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I see that the instructions for installing a sign-up form on my website includes Universal Code. Is there Universal code for campaigns? If so, how do I find it? If not, how do I install a campaign on my blog posts?

Hello @SuzanneM665 ,

So each campaign comes with its own unique url after it's been sent / published. You can typically find this via the individual campaigns' reporting pages, or by clicking More > Share. Most blogs setups allow you to hyperlink text, or will automatically detect anything in a link format and hyperlink it for you.

Email Plus customers also have access to a tool called the "Archive" widget. Essentially you plug this code into your website and it will automatically update your website to show your most recently sent email campaigns.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.