Tried to add a sign up form to my website.

SOLVED
Go to solution
L74372
Rookie
0 Votes

The fly out universal code does not seem to work on my wordpress website.  

I have added this to the footer widget described in the instructions, but when I go to my homepage it does not include the flyout.

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L74372 ,

If you're not able to get what you need to from installing the form on your Wordpress .org site, then you may not be able to utilize it. WP sites, both .org and .com tend to be very restrictive with outside scripting, meaning certain elements may not work with the coded forms, or in the case of .com sites just won't be compatible at all.

Generally speaking, I'd advise using either the WP integration, or a landing page form.

See also:

Installing Inline and Pop-Up Forms on Different Website Builders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L74372 ,

If you're not able to get what you need to from installing the form on your Wordpress .org site, then you may not be able to utilize it. WP sites, both .org and .com tend to be very restrictive with outside scripting, meaning certain elements may not work with the coded forms, or in the case of .com sites just won't be compatible at all.

Generally speaking, I'd advise using either the WP integration, or a landing page form.

See also:

Installing Inline and Pop-Up Forms on Different Website Builders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST