Trivia Question Results

GaryP056
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a Trivia question in my Newsletter. When someone clicks and submits their guess, it takes them to a page that says "Thank you for your response". I would like to be able to let them know if they chose the wrong or correct response. Is there a way to do this?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @GaryP056 ,

The thank you page of the poll block can't be edited at this time, and there isn't really anything else in the system that would really work for handling trivia and giving responses for specific choices.

As a potential workaround, you could setup a couple of custom landing pages, one for the correct response and the other for the incorrect responses. Then you could add a text block with your trivia description / question in your email, add buttons for the potential responses, and then link the buttons to the corresponding custom landing page's share URLs. While this would ultimately blend with your regular click reporting - it would at least allow you more control over the answer selection response.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GaryP056 ,

The thank you page of the poll block can't be edited at this time, and there isn't really anything else in the system that would really work for handling trivia and giving responses for specific choices.

As a potential workaround, you could setup a couple of custom landing pages, one for the correct response and the other for the incorrect responses. Then you could add a text block with your trivia description / question in your email, add buttons for the potential responses, and then link the buttons to the corresponding custom landing page's share URLs. While this would ultimately blend with your regular click reporting - it would at least allow you more control over the answer selection response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST