Trouble inserting videos from One Day

Participant

Trouble inserting videos from One Day

We create/store a lot of our company videos on One Day and I can't get them inserted into an email.  I get a message saying "This link doesn't look right.  Are you sure you typed it in correctly?"  Others in the company get the same message.  No problems with YouTube based videos....  Any suggestions as to why these particular videos aren't  being recognized by Constant Contacts?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @SarahL164 

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry you have been having trouble adding video links. At this time, only YouTube and Vimeo links will work in the video link block. If you need to use a video that is hosted on a site other than YouTube or Vimeo, you would want to take a screenshot of the video and insert that as an image and link it to your One Day video. If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!