Trouble pulling up contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
AZDAR1901
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Have recently had trouble pulling up a contact name.  When searching it does not pull up the name...when I try to input as a new contact, it says it is already there.  Another team member had the same problem with the same name...for two days we could not pull the name up, and then magically it came up on the 3rd date. Was told to try using a different browser...but that does not help me understand why this happens.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AZDAR1901 ,

If this contact is regularly bouncing or is unsubscribed and resubscribed, it can cause the address to get a Compliance flag or temporary hold put on it. Generally speaking, you can re-add the contact via the type/paste multiple or file import method the easiest. If you continue to have issues with that one particular contact, I'd advise checking their engagement notes for anything that might indicate their subscription behavior, or ask for a different email address so you can set them up as a fresh, new contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AZDAR1901 ,

If this contact is regularly bouncing or is unsubscribed and resubscribed, it can cause the address to get a Compliance flag or temporary hold put on it. Generally speaking, you can re-add the contact via the type/paste multiple or file import method the easiest. If you continue to have issues with that one particular contact, I'd advise checking their engagement notes for anything that might indicate their subscription behavior, or ask for a different email address so you can set them up as a fresh, new contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
AZDAR1901
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you William.  I did try adding as new address, but not the way you mentioned.  Will make note.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST