Trouble with log in and people not receiving their emails from my account here

BridgetB92
Participant

Trouble with log in and people not receiving their emails from my account here

I am trying to log in and I cannot. I requested a password reset and it isn't coming to my email address or into my spam folder. People who I send the invitation that I spent hours on last night did not receive it. I have to work during the week and I cannot use my home computer there... It's a time sensitive project. It really sucks that there is no one to help me on a Saturday afternoon :frown:

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @BridgetB92. I'm so sorry that you were having trouble logging into your account over the weekend! I looked into your account and I see that you log in using a third-party. You will want to contact them directly so they can assist you with logging in as we do not have access to that information. I also apologize that some of your contacts did not receive your invitation. Do you have any examples of email addresses that did not receive it? If you could please email these to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and your username, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Thank you!

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.