Trouble with site

SOLVED
Highlighted

Trouble with site

Hello, I created a campaign and it asks for an email which i register. Then it tells me it will send me an email to that address in order to verify the email addres, but i do not receive the email to verify. Ive tried several times. Please respond asap! Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Trouble with site

Hi @CarolinaA43 

I'd be happy to help you with setting up your verified email addres. I see that you are trying to verify an admin@ email address. That is considered a role address ( being sent to more than 1 person ) and Constant Contact doesn't deliver email to those email addresses from our servers. Please use a different email address to send your emails out form so that you can receive important notifications from us.

Here is a list of our Role Addresses that we do not send mail to.

Thank you in advance!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Trouble with site

Hi @CarolinaA43 

I'd be happy to help you with setting up your verified email addres. I see that you are trying to verify an admin@ email address. That is considered a role address ( being sent to more than 1 person ) and Constant Contact doesn't deliver email to those email addresses from our servers. Please use a different email address to send your emails out form so that you can receive important notifications from us.

Here is a list of our Role Addresses that we do not send mail to.

Thank you in advance!

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured