Trying to add the option of webpage version

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Trying to add the option of webpage version

The instructions say that I can edit the header section and add the option to view the email as a web page. I cannot find a way to access the Header Options overlay to select "Webpage Version". I'm using Safari. Would that make a difference?
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to add the option of webpage version

The documentaion doesn't match their product.

Sucks uh ?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @RitaR675

Within the Third Generation Editor (3GE) we do not have the ability to add a "View as webpage" link at the moment. We are collecting feedback from our customers around this feature and I have passed along that you would like to see this in accounts. 

Highlighted

Please add it back. This is really inconvenient. Thank you.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @CarrieG62,

Thank you for pointing out this older request again!  Our design team listened to the requests, and have since added that feature back, and given you more control than you had in the older editor.  In any text field of our Third Generation editor, just click the 'Insert' button, and choose 'View as Webpage' from the drop-down menu.

This will let you insert a link that opens the web-page version of the email, and it also gives you all of the control you would normally have over text, so you can change the color, alignment, size, as well as being able to choose where in your email you want to put that link.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured