We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Trying to re-connect to social media after CC change in format

SteveB674
Occasional Participant

Trying to re-connect to social media after CC change in format

So I don't know whether to blame (and I don't like getting into the blame game, but) CC or Facebook. I was not able to re-connect either of my FB accounts using the log-in email and pw that I have been using for years, and then they wanted permission to mine about every data source they can get access to from me and my computer. So for now I just simply cannot post my CC messages to my FB accounts. This is disgusting.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SteveB674 ,

Is your personal FB account the one that's an admin for your business pages? Additionally, can you provide a screencap of any error messages or anything else you were receiving while trying to connect?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.