Trying to set up to pay suspended account by check

Trying to set up to pay suspended account by check

Need to contact me at so we can put you on the Vendor List and I can get my account unsuspended. The name on the account is incorrect and needs editing as well.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello MichaelJ6626,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I took a look at your account and I saw you were able to get in contact with our Billing team. I am happy to see it looks like you received the assistance you needed. If anyone else happens to come across this thread with a similar inquiry, I just wanted to mention we are unable to assist with billing-related issues in the Community. I encourage you to call in and speak with the Billing department directly for assistance. Click here to access their hours and contact numbers.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing