Tutorial: Create and manage tags

SOLVED
Go to solution
ELCHC
Rookie
0 Votes

How do I send a targeted eblast to those with a specific tag? So I have to to export the contacts from the "Tag" list or is there a way when I go to send an email?

Also how do I add tags on an optin form on our website? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ELCHC ,

Tags aren't an available contact field for sign up forms. You can send emails to specific lists, then narrow by tags based on whether you want the email to specifically send to or not send to the selected tag(s). You can also generate a segment based on tags you have and other contact / list details, which can then be sent to as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ELCHC ,

Tags aren't an available contact field for sign up forms. You can send emails to specific lists, then narrow by tags based on whether you want the email to specifically send to or not send to the selected tag(s). You can also generate a segment based on tags you have and other contact / list details, which can then be sent to as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST