Two addresses in footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Two addresses in footer

The footer is showing my address twice. I have tried to delete and update but it won't allow me to take it out of the email. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @KelliB239 ,

It looks like the latest email you're working on doesn't currently have this issue. When we made a test version and simply re-inserted the physical address info, it overwrote the extraneous info. Is this what you did to alleviate the issue as well?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @KelliB239 ,

It looks like the latest email you're working on doesn't currently have this issue. When we made a test version and simply re-inserted the physical address info, it overwrote the extraneous info. Is this what you did to alleviate the issue as well?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post