Two separate accounts or Single one

SOLVED
Go to solution
First-NameL35807
Rookie
0 Votes

We have two separate product lines from the marketing point of view. PL made in France and the other one made in China. SOme of our customers/prospects unsuscribe from one type of our newsletters (let's say for product line made in Chine), but still want to get news concerning the French products. We would like to know if we need two separate accounts or we can use the same one to manage this kind of situations?

thank you for your help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @First-NameL35807

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contacts! The good news is you don't need two separate accounts. In fact, I would suggest customizing the Update Profile Form in your account. Once this form is customized, contacts will have the option to unsubscribe from one list rather than the whole account. The Update Profile Form can be found in the Landing Pages and More section of your account under the Sign-Up Forms tab.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @First-NameL35807

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contacts! The good news is you don't need two separate accounts. In fact, I would suggest customizing the Update Profile Form in your account. Once this form is customized, contacts will have the option to unsubscribe from one list rather than the whole account. The Update Profile Form can be found in the Landing Pages and More section of your account under the Sign-Up Forms tab.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
First-NameL35807
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks a lot.

Is it possible to have different signatures for our newsletters depending on the PL concerned?

(We have two separate product lines from the marketing point of view. PL made in France and the other one made in China. )

As far as I understand the sender will be our accounts email address.

If we opt for the EMAIL PLUS solution can we have multiple "signatures" and associated e-mail addresses?

Sarah_K
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @First-NameL35807!

Thank you for your reply! You can always change the signatures by clicking into the footer of the email and changing that information. Another option is to create 2 different templates with different signatures, one for your China location and one for your France location, and use those separately. We also offer a service called a "Branded Footer" which some of our customers choose to do as we can put both locations and signatures at the bottom of the email. Here are some examples of the Branded Footer service.

You can send from as many emails as you can verify in the account. Here are instructions on how to do so. Once the emails are verified you are able to use them as your 'from' or 'reply to' addresses within your campaigns. This is available on all Constant Contact accounts so Email Plus is not a necessity! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Sarah_K

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Epermarket
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi guys,

I have a similar question re: two separate accounts. Our company has just acquired a new company so we'll need to use two different community names. Is it possible to create a second account? 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Epermarket ,

If you're wanting to create a second account, just click the Sign up free button on the main website homepage, and upgrade whenever they're ready for a full account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST