Typeface changes smaller in body of message, will not correct.

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Typeface changes smaller in body of message, will not correct.

I am preparing a mailing, and about one third of the paragraphs changed font size  by themselves, and will not revert no matter what I do.

Can you teach me what to do to fix this.?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Typeface changes smaller in body of message, will not correct.

Hello @TheOptimisticFuturist,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are unable to change the font in your email. If any of the text was copied and pasted into the email, the best option would be to delete all of it and type it in manually. Copy and paste can cause formatting issues like different font types. You can also copy and paste your text into notepad before copying and pasting into your Constant Contact email. That will prevent any code causing these formatting issues from occurring but you won't have to manually type any text. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Typeface changes smaller in body of message, will not correct.

Hello @TheOptimisticFuturist,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are unable to change the font in your email. If any of the text was copied and pasted into the email, the best option would be to delete all of it and type it in manually. Copy and paste can cause formatting issues like different font types. You can also copy and paste your text into notepad before copying and pasting into your Constant Contact email. That will prevent any code causing these formatting issues from occurring but you won't have to manually type any text. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post