URL link for PayPal button not working

JenniA0
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there we logged on to use our many campaigns and wanted to copy them, no longer able to. Started to design a new template thought the email button URL pasting into the image block is not working I need help fast

2 REPLIES 2
JenniA0
Rookie
0 Votes

I have used the smart button in PayPal copied the code, pasted in the image box as the tutorial says and it says its not a valid link Im wasting so much time when Im so busy we have to recreate nearly a hundred emails 

Amy_Y
Employee
0 Votes

Hi Jenni, Sorry that you are having an issue when creating a PayPal button. Unless you are working in a custom code email, you would need a url (not code )to link to. On the PayPal site you can get the url by following the email instructions. "To email the button to someone, click the Email tab and copy and paste the given link. You can then email the link and the recipient can click on it to make a payment." In Constant Contact, you will use this url to link to the image of the PayPal button you created. Best,

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST