USD 20/m Price ?

user902070
Occasional Participant

USD 20/m Price ?

I just want to know that either we can select USD 20 Per month Package its 500 people can sent email in a day or Month? Please let me know clearly. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @user902070 ,

Pricing is for the entirety of the account, based on contact tiers. So unlimited email sendouts, social posts, landing pages, etc. are included in that monthly pricing.

Make sure to check out the Plans & Pricing page in your account, or the Pricing Comparison page on the main website. These pages will provide a list of available features in the Email and Email Plus plans, and allow you to see pricing for some of the contact tiers. You can also find additional billing info in our Community's Billing FAQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user902070
Occasional Participant

I  again want to know that either we can select USD 20 Per month Package its 500 people can sent email in a day or Month? Please let me know clearly. Please make sure no any hidden charges? Thanks

There is no daily or monthly cap on the number of emails you'd send out. If you go over the threshold for the 1-500 contacts tier (as in you upload more than 500 individual contacts), then you'd be charged a higher amount as shown in the earlier provided links.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.